|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
Please read the instructions for submission carefully as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements must be:
1) Article should be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
2) The length of the article for submission is 6 pages minimum and the maximum is 12 pages.
3) Use software tools, such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage references and formatting, and choose IEEE style.
4) Article submitted in this journal should follow the JSTIE template.
5) You need to log in to the system for submission. Before logging in, you may need to register first.
6) Supplementary files such as graphics, images, videos, or audio can be uploaded into our server if needed.
7) Abstract is mandatory for article submission.
8) You can upload a revision version if requested by Editor.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
Please contact us at jurnalsarjana[at]tif.uad.ac.id if you need help or assistance.
Submission information and guidelines can be downloaded below:
Our article template can be downloaded below:
Jurnal Sarjana Teknik Informatika
Organized by Informatics Department
Published by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Office: Industrial Technology Faculty, Kampus Utama UAD Jalan Ahmad Yani (Ringroad Selatan), Tamanan, Banguntapan, Bantul, Yogyakarta 55166, Indonesia
Email: email@example.com || firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.