Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1) Paper must be written in English.
2) The length of the submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3) Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose the IEEE style.
4) The paper must conform to standard CHEMICA paper.
5) You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
6) Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files are can including in the CHEMICA server if needed.
7) Abstract must be written in English and is required for paper submission.
8) You can upload a revised version if requested by Editor.
9) Please contact info agus.aktawan[at]che.uad.ac.id for the problems.
Author guidelines can be downloaded in here.