Peer Review Process
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by single-blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days. The peer-review process can be seen in Figure 1.
The process can be described as follow.
1. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated whether it is suitable for the Jurnal Teknik Elektro Komputer dan Informatika focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score by using Turnitin. The decision is rejected or accepted for a review process.
2. The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Single Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
3. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
4. Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
5. The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately 1 to 4 weeks. Decisions categories include:
- Reject - Rejected manuscripts will not be published and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to this journal.
- Accept with Major Revision - Manuscript will be reviewed again after some major modifications are made.
- Accept with Minor Revisions - Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in this journal under the condition that minor modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by an editor to ensure necessary updates are made prior to publication.
- Accept - Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form with no further modifications required.