Focus and Scope
Spektrum Industri is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (April and October) to accomodate research about Industrial Engineering topics, focusing in Small and Medium Enterprises. Spektrum Industri aims to provide forum for researchers, professionals, and communities, especially in Indonesia. However, abroad authors are welcome to submit their excellent research to this journal. Spektrum Industri publishes both research and theoretical, while literature review will be considered if it is written by an expert.
- Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship: is concerned with the management and development of organizational management as well as strategic decision making within the organization. This topic covers (but not limited to) business strategy, customer satisfaction, decision analysis, form of business organization, ecommerce development, risk management, entrepreneur motivation, and financial analysis, either for SME’s or large enterprise.
- Quality and Reliability Management: presenting work related to theoritical knowledge on quality and reliability to ensure that top management is fully knowledgeable with new thinking, techniques, and developments in the field. This work included (but not limited to) TQM, Kaizen, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Reliability, Availability and Maintenance, Reliability Management of System, Standard for Quality and Quality Award (Regulatory), and Statistical Process Control.
- Ergonomics and Work System Design: concerned with the understanding of interactions among humans and other elements of a system, that applies theory, principles, data, and methods to design to optimize human well-being and overall system performance. This research included (but not limited to) posture, Anthropometry, Biomechanics, Material Handling, Physical & Cognitive Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction, Office Ergonomics, Methods in Ergonomics, Ergonomics Design, Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, Industrial Ergonomics, Low-Cost Ergonomics Improvement, Ergonomics in SMEs, Agricultural Ergonomics, and Occupational health and safety.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management: considered a holistic view of resources, tools, techniques, strategies and technologies necessary for the effective implementation of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. This topic covers (but not limited to) inventory management, retail logistics, urban freight and logistics and last mile logistics, supply chain strategy, performance measurement, new technology’s role and impact on logistics and SCM, integration and collaboration, and transportation and logistics business management.
- Manufacturing System is concerned with research in manufacturing at systems level. Manufacturing systems are comprised of products, equipment, people, information, control and support functions for the economical and competitive development, production, delivery and total lifecycle of products to satisfy market and societal needs. This research included (but not limited to) factory and production network design, process planning, assembly planning, scheduling, design and operation for sustainability, energy efficiency in production, and facility layout planning.