Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by double-blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 days.
The process can be described as follow:
1. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated whether it is suitable for Spektrum Industri focus and scope or has a major methodological flow and similarity score by using Turnitin/iThentichate. The decision is rejecting or accept for a review process.
2. The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
3. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
4. Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
5. The accepted manuscript then continued to the copy editing and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately 4 to 12 weeks. Decisions categories include:
Reject - Rejected manuscripts will not be published and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to Spektrum Industri.
Revisions Required- Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in Spektrum Industri under the condition that modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by an editor to ensure necessary updates are made prior to publication.
Accept - Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form with no further modifications required.